- 1 x Keyed Trigger Lock with (with 2 x separate keys each)
- All Trigger Locks are keyed alike.
- Soft Inner Rubber to so your guns dont get scratched
- Alloy with Black Hammer tone finish.
- Angled teeth for secure locking
- Inner pins adjust & spring in & out to fit different style guns.
What is trigger lock?
A trigger lock is a device designed to prevent a firearm from being discharged while the device is in place. Generally, two pieces come together from either side behind the trigger and are locked in place, which can be unlocked with a key. This physically prevents the trigger from being pulled to discharge the weapon.
Although there are no universal standards for the design or testing of trigger locks, some state laws, maintain a list of approved trigger lock devices. In Australia, a trigger lock is one of the methods prescribed by law to secure a firearm during transport or storage.
|Brand||Fort Knox Australia|