30 DAYS RETURN POLICY.
If your item was purchased in error or you've simply changed your mind, it may not be too late for a refund. To see if you are eligible please check below:
- We must be notified within 30 days of you receiving the item that you intend to return it. The item must then be returned within 7 days following this notification.
For Any Returns, The Item/s:
- Must be returned in original re-sellable condition with all tags and packaging (ready to be put back on the shelf).
- Must NOT be opened, used, worn or damaged, and are in perfect condition when we receive them back.
- DO NOT have writing or anything on the item itself or its packaging.
- Must be securely packed. DO NOT stick or write anything on the item itself or its packaging. Please only write or place postage stickers on the outer postage packaging.
- BIG AUSSIE DEALS WILL NOT ACCEPT OR GIVE A REFUND IF ITEMS ARE SENT BACK WITHOUT NOTIFICATION.
Handling Fees Will Apply:
- $10 for 0-22kg.
- 20% of unit cost for items over 23kg.
Either of these will be deducted from the refund provided.
- Delivery fees are not included in the refund, and the item must be returned at your own cost.
- The refund amount will also have original freight costs deducted.
- If the item was sent with free postage, a postage fee will also be deducted from the refund amount.
If the item has sustained damage in transit, or does not return as noted above, a revised refund amount may be required.
If you wish to take up this offer, please undertake the following:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order reference number, the item/s you wish to return, and the reason for the return.
- Our Customer Service Department will review your email and send you further instructions.
-A Cancellation fee of 20% may be charged upon cancellation of any sales order for reserved goods. Goods not taken on date of sale must be collected within 90 days or a reasonable storage charge will be made.