Domestic Extended Warranty
Big Aussie Deals has introduced a range of Extended Warranty options which provides our customers with a comprehensive alternative replacing all previous Big Aussie Deals insurance offerings.
Our Extended Warranty is simple. If you request and we agree to provide you with Extended Warranty for the carriage of your goods then we agree to deliver the goods in the same condition that the goods were delivered to us. If the goods are lost whilst in our care we will pay you the value of the goods to the amount of Extended Warranty you have elected, or if the goods are damaged whilst in our care we will pay you the reasonable cost of repair up to the amount of Extended Warranty you have elected.
The Extended Warranty is for physical loss or damage and does not include consequential loss.
Why choose an Extended Warranty?
Our easy to use Extended Warranty options give you:
- The flexibility to choose automatic or optional warranty
- No extra paperwork
- No excess on claims
- Simple and prompt claims settlement
- Competitive rates
- Options for both domestic and international consignments
Big Aussie Deals Terms and Conditions
Customers should refer to our latest Terms and Conditions which are available on our website www.bigaussiedeals.com.au or by contacting us on 0404 945 982.
How do I claim?
The first step is to tell us about the matter immediately. Contact 0404 945 982 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org if your consignment is missing. For damaged goods, make a note on your delivery documentation at the time of delivery then contact 0404 945 985. Once we have verified that the item was covered by the Extended Warranty chosen, we will send you a claim form to return to us along with any relevant supporting documents. The claim form must be returned to Bigh Aussie Deals within 14 days from date of receipt by emailing it to email@example.com.
Supporting documents may include photographs, independent quotes, invoices to support your valuation of the goods, repairers' invoices etc. Depending on the value of the consignment and circumstances, Big Aussie Deals may require an assessment by its own investigators prior to the acceptance of the claim, so you must ensure that damaged freight or packaging is not disposed of or repaired until advised by Big Aussie Deals. In most cases, however, approved claims will be paid within 28 days of the claim form being lodged. Your claim is excess-free (i.e., you do not have to pay any claim excess).
Extended Warranty exclusions
- Extended Warranty is only for physical loss or damage. We are not liable for any form of consequential loss. Extended Warranty does not include failure to deliver the goods or damage to the goods caused by mechanical derangement or latent defect.
- Big Aussie Deals does not offer any form of Extended Warranty for goods it describes as "restricted", for example, dangerous goods.
- The packaging of goods is the sender's responsibility. Care must be taken as incorrect packaging may void any claim in the event that the goods are damaged.
- Prices quoted are correct as at the date of publication but are subject to change from time to time.
All other liability to you
Services are supplied at your risk. You bear the risk of loss or damage to the goods, unless we have agreed to extend the warranty for carriage of the goods, in which case we are liable to pay only up to the limit of the Extended Warranty
* Rates quoted are correct as at 1 May 2015
The rates published on this site are correct at the time of publication and are provided to you as a guide only. Big Aussie Deals may vary these rates at any time without notice. The rates on this website are subject to various taxes and surcharges, for example, but not limited to, GST, an Account Service Fee and fuel surcharge. Please call 0404 945 982 to confirm the accuracy of these rates.