7 Gun Safe Firearm Rifle Storage Lock Box Steel Cabinet With Cleaning Kit 8 Fort Knox
Calculate Shipping & Pickup
Free Store Pick Up - $0.00
Pick-up Available From 23 Fullarton Drive Epping Vic 3076
Monday-Friday = 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
Saturday = 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Sunday = Closed
PH: 0404 945 982
- 1 x 7 Fort Knox Gun Safe
- 4 x Heavy Duty Batteries (3-4 Years life out of them)
- 4 x 10mm Dyna bolts
- 2 x Felt non scratch Mats for (1 for ammo box & 1 for safe floor)
- 1 x Trigger Lock
- 1 x Gun Sling
- 1 x Cable lock
- This Gun Safe can comfortably store 7 Rifles or Shot Guns.
- It has a 5 Way locking system (3 way locking pins on the side, 1 way lock on Top & 1 way lock on bottom) this is called a vault locking system
- It has an internal separate Locking compartment at the top for keeping a hand guns or Ammunition (2 x Keys provided, these two keys are different serial codes to the front of the safe as legislation stipulates)
- The hinges are hidden and not exposed for added security & piece of mind.
- No Visible screws or bolts on the exterior of the safe
- The Fort Knox Gun Safe cannot be opened without a minimum of one key which adds extra layer of security to your safe storage requirements.
- It requires a minimum of one cross thread key to open & a pin number or you can simple use both the keys and not use the pin number.
- The Body Surface is Durable Semi-Gloss Hammertone Jet Black Powder Coat
- The back of the door is Powder coated Red which matches the velvet floor & ammo box
- The door design is called a Deep Recessed door, with a re-enforced metal frame you can see this on the pictures
- 8 x Pre drilled holes (4 on base & 4 on back) for easy installation
- 12mm Diameter Dyna Bolts
- Red velvet mats in the base & in the ammo box to ensure your guns don’t get scratched
- The gun Rack divider is height adjustable from upto 15cm to accommodate different length guns, The Gun Rack divider is also non scratch & can clips your guns in place so they do not fall out & get scratched.
- Solid Steel construction: 3.2mm Door, followed by a further 2mm backing plate total front door penetration of 5.2mm, The Housing/Body is 2mm.
- Dual locking, you can gain entry two ways. With the (Electronic Keypad & 1 cross thread key or with the thick cross thread key & smaller key)
- If the batteries go flat you can use the manual override key to open the safe.
- To unlock using keys you need the both keys to open the safe.
- To unlock with pin code you still must use the big cross thread key.
- If you don’t want to use the key pad, don’t load the batteries & just use the keys
- If you loose your keys you can still get in with the digital keypad
- The electronic key pad has a memory chip that remembers your pin number even if batteries go flat and are later replaced.
- There are 4 pre drilled holes on base & 4 on back for securing the unit permanently (4 x Expanding nuts and bolts provided)
- Chrome Door Handle
- Heavy duty Solid Steel Hinges
- L Bar weld at the top hinge that stops/restricts the door from being opened too far
- Each safe has Unique Serial Coded Keys
- Hanging Rack on Door for your Gun Bags & Cleaner
- Protect your guns & Valuables with this 7 gun safe
- Complies with all safe storage requirements outlined in the firearms act 1996 for all states
- Lost Keys: If you ever lose your keys and have locked your valuables inside please contact us keep our email and number, as we are the only ones that hold all the security codes for cutting new keys. Giving you piece of mind that no one can duplicate your keys. Adding an extra layer of security to your purchase
|Download Gun Safe Manual||Download Categories Covered|
Note: Our safes have flush keypads please check our photos. All the safes we sell are fully compliant in every state and territory including TAS where the laws are more stringent. Please be aware of other sellers as new law changes that could come into affect anytime to be in line with TAS could also follow in your state, you don’t want to be in a position where you have to fix the safe you have or spend more money buying the correct one
|Gun Safe Overall Size||145 cm||40 cm||30 cm|
|Gun Space||128 cm||40 cm||23 cm|
|Ammo Box||17 cm||40 cm||30 cm|
|Brand||Fort Knox Security|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
12 Month Return to Base warranty
- All spare parts are readily available and we stock them exclusively for our customers.
- We warrant that all products are free from defective material and defective workmanship.
- Please note all safes have been checked and tested during manufacture and prior to packaging.
Please ensure you understand these conditions before buying. If you have any issues, please contact us and we will resolve them quickly.
ExcellentBy: Luke on 15 October 2015Very happy with the product, price and shipping time. Big thumbs up all round.