2 Door Bar Fridge Beer Double Display Alfresco Under Bench Polished Black
Calculate Shipping & Pickup
In Store Pick Up - $20.00
Pick-up Available From 23 Fullarton Drive Epping Vic 3076
Monday-Friday = 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
Saturday = 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Sunday = Closed
PH: 0404 945 982
- Elegant finish
- Double door compressor refrigerator
- Low noise operation
- Adjustable thermostat
- Auto Defrost Self Evaporating Tray
- Magnetic door seal
- Lockable Doors with 2 Keys for each door
- Double Chrome Plated Shelves
- Double glazed Tempered glass doors
- Adjustable feet
- Supplied fully assembled
- Front vent to allow under bench ventilation
- LED Lighting
- Product dimension: (Length) 900mm x (Depth) 500mm x (Height) 835mm
- Distance from internal door glass to ledge: 215mm
- Distance from the compressor hump to the top: 500mm
- Gross Weight: 56Kg
- Net weight: 53.5kg
- Capacity: 230L
- Cooling system: Fan Cooling
- 2 x Fans: 120 x 120 x 25mm fan size
- Energy Consumption: 1.26kW/24hr
- Power: 175w Compressor
- Voltage: 220v-240v~50Hz
- Low Noise Level:45dB (Average over 1 hour)
- Insulation material
- Warranty 12 Months
- Outside Ambient Temperature suggested: 38-40' C
- 1 x Double Door Bar Fridge
- 4 x Keys For the Door
- 4 x Double Plated Shelves
- 1 x Instruction Booklet
- 1 x Free Fridge Towel
Please follow these directions for under bench installation :
- If you put something around the fridge it will affect the temperature.
- Because the fridge is made with a compressor it will release heat .
- So you must leave space around the fridge.
- The manufacture specifications state that you need 50mm clearance on the left side, right side, and back of the fridge for correct ventilation.Unless the back is completely open for ventilation and not enclosed, this means there is nothing on the back at all and is completely hollow.
- This means you can not seal it in some small space .
Important: The Fridge must be keep free standing upright position & be left in this position for at least 12 hours before switching it on, This means when you receive the fridge, it must keep upright & not moved and left standing at least 12 hours, the refrigerant needs reset to its normal position after transportation then you can switch it on.
|Download User Manual||Download Programming Manual||Download SGS Approval|
Location: FACTORY 2
|Item / Part||Measurement in cm|
|Item Width||50 cm|
|Item Height||83.5 cm|
|Item Depth||50 cm|
|Box Width||56.5 cm|
|Box Height||88 cm|
|Box Length||56.5 cm|
|Cooling system||Fan Cooling|
|Energy Consumption||0.83 kW/24hr|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
12 Month Warranty
- All spare parts are readily available and we stock them exclusively for our customers.
- We warrant that all products are free from defective material and defective workmanship.
- Please note all safes have been checked and tested during manufacture and prior to packaging.
Please ensure you understand these conditions before buying. If you have any issues, please contact us and we will resolve them quickly.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Big Aussie Deals Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.